Acrylic Pour Discovery Workshop
Experience the joy of acrylic pouring with our Discovery Workshop. Understand the nature of acrylic paint and how it differs from other types of paint. Learn about the materials and tools involved in this energetic art form. Walk through basic techniques with hands-on practice. Enjoy personalised guidance from the instructor and interaction with a small class of no more than 8 students in a cozy home studio setting. This art class is suitable for all ages and require no prior art background.
Practise on mini canvases and create your own unique artwork on an 8″ x 10″ stretched canvas with confidence. So unleash your creative energy and meet new friends who share your newfound interest!
Materials and tools provided:
- 3 x canvas panels (5″ x 7″)
- 1 x stretched canvas (8″ x 10″)
- Acrylic paint
- Pouring medium
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshments
- Complimentary registered postage of artwork to your local address within 2 weeks
- Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry for 2 to 3 days.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering.
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- Room To Imagine studio - 10 mins from Kovan MRT Station
Standard SOLD OUT $100.00
- Venue Address
- 547000 (Exact location to be shared upon confirmation) Singapore
10 mins walk from Kovan MRT Station
Room To Imagine SG1 Follower